Monday, July 12, 2010

Read-A-Thon Mini Challenge + Update

First a mini update. I am currently finished with 1 of the 10 books I laid out for the read-a-thon and half-way done with three others. I just finished Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging: Confessions of Georgia Nicolson (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #1) by Louise Rennison . Which wasn't exactly my cup of tea, to be honest the movie was a lot better. On another note I will also be doing my first challenge for the Once Upon A Read-A-Thon! This mini-challenges is hosted my The Eager Readers.

Mini Challenge Part 1: Post about your favorite fictional couple and enter to win a copy of Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder!

1. Jess and Lucius from Jessicas Guide to Dating on the Dark Side
2. Carlos and Kiara from Rules of Attraction
3. Jason and Kyra from Jason and Kyra (lol!)
4. Alex and Brittany from Perfect Chemistry
5. Val and and Ravus from Valient
6. Derek and Chloe from The Darkest Powers Series
                             7. Jesse and Suze from The Mediator Series

Yes, I know it's a lot, but it was hard enough narrowing it down to  7!


Hope you guys are having fun reading your hearts out!

1 comments:

Katie said...

Congrats on finishing your first book. I didn't really like that one much either. Oh and I completely agree with most of your couples. The ones that I have read about at least. =]