Saturday, December 12, 2020

Tier Ranking 2021 Most Anticipated Book Releases!

Hello! I hope everyone is having a good day!

If I am being honest, adding books to my "Want to Read" shelf on Goodreads is almost just as satisfying as adding books to the "Read" shelf on Goodreads! Truly nothing makes me more excited to read, then seeing all the books that I am going to read. 

And I am going to be honest times two right now because I usually do not buy New Book Releses 😬 That is because A.  new book releases usually come out in hardcover and ain't nobody got money for that and 2... honestly there's no two, new releases are expensive. 

But that 100% does not mean that I do not indulge in the Barnes and Noble 3 hour long window shopping spree every month to see what's hot off the press.

All that being said!

 I made a new very fun video of Tier Ranking the Most Anticipated 2021 Book Releases. I go through some of the most anticipated new releases in YA, Fantasy, Romance, and Science Fiction and rank the ones that seem most interesting based on their synopses!




This was a very fun video to film so I hope you have fun watching it! If you are looking for some new release recommendations this is the video for you!

Please let me know what you think!

0 comments: