Thursday, July 15, 2010

Once Upon A Read-A-Thon Wrap Up


Today marks the end of the Once Upon A Read-A-Thon, since yesterday was the last day to get all your last minute reading done. I am sad to say that I did not reach my goal of 7 books since I sort of a lot FAILED the last day of the Read-A-Thon. But I still read 5 books which I thought was pretty friggen awesome within 2 days. I finished:

2. Fruits Basket, Volume 4 by Natsuki Takaya

4. Forbidden Boy by Hailey Abbott
5. Claire de Lune by Christine Johnson

Total Books: 5
Total Pages: 1249
Favorite Book Read: Don't Die Dragonfly - this book exceeded my expectations x10!

Pretty Good if I do say so myself! But I'm shocked to see that some who participated in this read-a-thon read over ten books. I can't imagine the attention span I would need to uncover to be able to read 10 books in 3 days. But it could really come in handy when reading those boring school books teachers force upon us. Anyways, congrats to those who succeeded and did well in this read-a-thon. Hope you all had loads of fun and made dents in your TBR shelf!!!
Thank You!!! 
 

0 comments: