Saturday, July 24, 2010

In My Mailbox #13

In My Mailbox is a bookish meme hosted by Kristi The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

Woah, its been a while. I haven't done an IMM post since April. I will try my best to get back into the swing of things! This week I got two really good books that I have been looking forward to reading for a while.


For Review: 

I have been wanting to read Other since I first heard about it and the whole Pooka world. I'm still not sure exactly what a Pooka is, but I think it is something like werewolves. Either way I think I am going to love this book, and I am determined to unravel the secret of the Pooka. Pooka, pooka, pooka, what a fun word to say!
  I'm pretty eager to finally dive into the Generation Dead Series since it has been sitting on my shelf for so long now. And now that I have the whole series. I can't wait to really see what is this appeal that zombies seem to have that have everyone going crazy over them!

Don't forget to tell me what you guys all got in your mailboxes! 


4 comments:

Test said...

Great books! Other sounds fantastic. I'm looking forward to seeing your review for it. Happy reading! :)

Natascha De Marco said...

Uuh Passing Strange! Nice!

A Social Pastime said...

Wow you got Passing Strange. Love the Generation Dead series.

www.mostlyreadingya.blogspot.com

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

other looks soooo good!! enjoy!