Monday, June 14, 2010

This is Your Last Chance...

Not really, but I figure being dramatic would get your attention. Anyways, today is your last chance to enter my Birthday Basting 120+ Followers Contest. If you have not entered just click here to go to the contest page and enter free of charge!!! The contest ends today, June 14, at 11.59 pacific time, or Los Angeles time, whichever one is easier to figure out. Anyways go enter enter enter, I will probably have the winners announced this week, after I count all the extra entries, verify this, confirm that, and all that good stuff!!! Good Luck to all!!!

3 comments:

Brianna Bruce said...

I'm so excited about this contest! There are so many fantastic books up for grabs.

Liz @ Cleverly Inked said...

That enter pic is weird LOL

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the giveaway!

I agree with Cleverly Inked, it is odd. haha