Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Broken Lake Trailer

If you guys have been reading this blog for a while, you will know that I absolutely, love, adore, pretty close to worship the book The Pace by. Shelena Shorts. It is my favorite read of 2009 and I predict The Broken Lake will be one of my top picks for 2010 as well. But sadly, August (the release date) is so far away! On a happier note, here is the trailer for The Broken Lake, it's subtle, yet impacting, I'm so excited! (Don't worry, no spoilers if you haven't read the first book yet...which you SHOULD!)



Do you love it?
It seems so deep, and somewhat sad, I can't wait!!!

2 comments:

Shelena Shorts said...

Thanks for posting Chioma! I'm so glad you like it, and I can't wait for you to read it!!

Brianna Bruce said...

It sounds like a great book. I'll definitely add it to my reading list.