Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Quick Question???

So I have a quick question for you guys. Since I plan on re-organizing my room because I am getting a bookcase (finally!!!),  I noticed that there are a lot of books that I read quite a while back that I haven't reviewed yet. These are books that I read before I ever started blogging. But I would still like to review and give my insight on them, even though I might not be able to provide as extensive and detailed reviews on these books. So here is the question, do you guys think mini-reviews, as in reviews that are just about a paragraph or two long, are a good idea for these books. Just reviews that show my insight, on the books strong points and then a rating? Do you guys think this is a good idea when reviewing these books. I would really appreciate it if you guys could give me some insight and vote in the poll at the top of the left sidebar column. Thank You!!!

*Note mini-reviews would only be for books I read before I started blogging or a long time ago. Not ARC's or books that I recently read.

3 comments:

Blueicegal ♥ said...

i think its a good idea go for it :)

Mg (LWS) said...

I have the same problem. I use a meme called Recommend Me from Kate at The Neverending Shelf to review my old books. It works! :) But Mini Reviews sound great.
~Andrea

Anonymous said...

I don't think all books need or deserve a long review. How about once a week running 4-5 short reviews? Just a thought!