Sunday, April 11, 2010

In My Mailbox #12

Comment = +1 Extra Entry
This was a really great week for me. I mean it was an awesome week!!! I am so excited for what I got. I was pretty much close to speechless when I opened up my mail this week. Here is what I recieved:


Isn't it beautiful. No need to scroll down, this is really all I got, but WOW!!! I can't believe I finally have it!!! I recieved this book from Book Diva's.com. Which is an awesome site where they giveaway books, have interactive author interviews, where you post a question in a message board and by the next 30 min, the author has actually answered your question right there. It is so much fun and I recommend the site. So yeah, that is where this wonderful piece of literature came from. It's funny how one book can completely make my week.

And for all of you guys who are also pining after this book until its "supposed" release date on April 20th, your wait might not have to be that long. I went to Borders on my birthday, sadly after I had spent all the money I brought, and there, sitting beautifully on the shelves were copies and copies of Rules of Attraction. I was shocked, especially since I was also broke at the time. But it was right there. So if you guys can't stand the wait, and you live close to a Borders Bookstore, head on over and you may be able to snag a copy of this book early!!! (Oh and by the way, Runaway by. Meg Cabot, the third book in her Airhead Series that was also supposed to be released on April 20th, is also at Borders now.)

That is what I recieved this week, and for those of you guys who are like, what??? she just celebrated her birthday and she didn't buy not one book. I ordered them all from The Book Despsitory, so sadly I'll have to endure the wait!!! Let me know what all of you recieved this week!!!


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to interview the person who designed that cover!

I hope this is as good as Perfect Chemistry!

~The Book Pixie said...

I've really been wanting Rules of Attraction! I really hope you enjoy it.

My IMM is here: http://thebookpixie.blogspot.com/2010/04/in-my-mailbox-33.html

~Briana :D

Christina T said...

congratulations on winning Rules of Attraction! I just read Perfect Chemistry and it was amazing. I hope you enjoy book 2!

Here is mine

The Library Lurker said...

Borders shipped the pre-orders early too and I got mine this week! When I went today I noticed that they had Runaway by Meg Cabot already out!

Jada said...

Cool!
I got this book too from bookdivas.

Unknown said...

Great book!
Here is what I got: http://swordsforfighting.blogspot.com/2010/04/in-my-mailbox-7.html

Blueicegal ♥ said...

congrats!!! i am dying to read this so bad !!!

Unknown said...

Ohhh, I got this and LOVED it! I love Simone. Shes is wonderful.

Okapi said...

I've been really wanting Runaway! If I had known it might be at my local Borders, I would have high-tailed there days ago. However, the official release date has arrived, putting away any such notions. Next time, i'll look at my local bookstores to see if they have any early releases!

Jackie said...

Looking forward to reading this one! The covers are awesome too! Look at how creative! :)

Jenna said...

My best friend is really excited for this one, but I'm more antsy to get my hands on Simone's other new novek Return to Paradise. Who am I kidding? They both look great.

Brianna Bruce said...

Oooh I've been wanting to read this book! The cover is drool-worthy.