Saturday, June 26, 2010

Upcoming CSN Bookcase Review!

I am so excited! I was recently contacted by CSN stores to do a review on one of the products from the CSN stores. I was so happy to have been contacted that I got to looking through the sites immediately. I thought this would be easy picking out something, but I got sidetracked by the variety of lights, bookcases, and rugs. You won't believe the different lamps and colors of rugs they have (I am definitely in need of a rug to cover up all the Starbucks stains in my room).

But alas, I believe I must get a bookcase. As some of you may know, I have never had a bookcase. So every single one of my books are either in boxes or stacks running the length of a room. I think its time to pick out a bookcase.  Currently it is a battle between these two:


 and  
 

For each of these I am going to have to did into my piggy bank to make up the remainder, but it is going to be worth it. Look out for my review if you are interested in learning more about one of these bookcases!
And check out CSN stores for great prices on bookcases, desks, office chairs, lights, rugs, even shoes!

1 comments:

Mrs. DeRaps said...

I love CSN. Have fun with your bookcases once you save your cash!