Saturday, November 21, 2009

Woot Woot Another Award!!!

I was awarded the one lovely blog award from MissAttitude over at Reading in Color!!! Thanks for the award MissAttitude!!!                                                           The Rules: 1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs you've recently discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

 15 awesome new blogs, thats easy, I add about 5 new blogs to my blogroll every day heres my list!!! Remember to check out all these awesome blogs!!!

1.  Abigail at All Things Urban Fantasy

2. Jessica at Book Reviews by Jess 

3. Blueicega at Fantasy4eva



6. Amy at My Friend Amy 

7. ReaderChick12 at The Here The Now and The Books



10. Hailley at Bookmark This

11. Jennifer at YA Book Nerd 




15. Lisa at Lisa the Nerd 

7 comments:

Jess (The Cozy Reader) said...

Thanks for the award!!! :)

Hailley said...

wow thanks for the award!!! You ROCK!

Alyssa Kirk said...

Thanks, what a wonderful award to bestow upon us! Congrats to you and the other great blogs you have nominated!

Alyssa Kirk said...

We'll have to get to our nominees later but I did put up a quick post to thank you!

Abigail said...

Thanks so much!

Amy J said...

Thank you so much for thinking of me for this award! I will get my list up later this week when I have time! Thanks again and congrats on receiving it!

Lisa Schensted said...

Thanks for the award! I am honored.

Keep on powering through (and loving every minute) of YA lit!

Lisa the Nerd