Thursday, November 12, 2009

What??? When??? No One Told Me!!!

So I was checking my blogroll and I saw that Eleni from  /- LA FEMME READERS -/  just posted an interview with Simone Elkeles. I checked it out and lo and behold what I found out. Simon Elkeles is in the process of writing a sequel to Perfect Chemestry.



Did anybody else know this?!?! A sequel. I mean when I read the book, which was majorly awesome in a big way, there wasnt a cliff-hanger. There was even a forshadowing of Alex's and Brittany's lives 30 years later. And here I hear about a sequal. How awwwwesssommme!!!!!!! I can't wait to hear  more about Alex's and Brittany's lives!!! The name of this sequel is Rules of Attraction. This is so exciting. Imagine your favorite stand alone novel all of a sudden had a sequel, or turned into a trilogy. Haa, now you understand my excitement. If anyone has read this book they know what I mean. She is also working on a sequal to her novel Leaving Paradise. Which I havent read but plan on getting right on that. Head over to her website for more details!!!

4 comments:

ParaJunkee said...

Well, I've actually never heard of this book.

MissA said...

Oh my goodness! Thanks for the info :) I'm defintely going to read Perfect Chemistry soon so I can be ready to read the sequel asap!

Tynga said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog I jsut wanted to let you know that I am a new follower =)

My IMM button is a pic of my favorite books I piled up on the living room table =P

Briana said...

Seriously!:?!?! I am wondering how there can be a sequel..hmm.. I just read this book yesterday and I LOVED IT!!!!

Thanks for the info!
-Arielle