Friday, November 20, 2009

Cover Crazinesss!!!

Sooooooo... I was just on goodreads minding my own buisness when I look down to the bottom right hand corner of the page and I see one of the most gorgeous or gorgeoust covers ever!!! Look look look!!!


 Imagine my surprise when I see that this is the new cover of Melissa Marr's 4th book in her Wicked Lovely Series. Even though I have only read the first book, and the second one has been in my too read pile for about 4 months now, I am super excited. And this cover. OMG it is beyond gorgeous. I love it, im a sucker for covers with a combo of black, blue and purple (my favorite colors). Its so beautiful, this is definately my favortite of all the covers in the series. Just gaze upon it as long as you want, no ones watching!!!

1 comments:

Alyssa Kirk said...

I just saw this cover recently. I agree that it is beautiful! Similar colors to the ones in your blog!