Monday, November 9, 2009

My First Award!!!



This is the Honest Scrap Award. It is for those bloggers who write from the heart. The rules are to pass it along to seven bloggers and then list 10 honest things about myself. Here are those deserving of this honour, bloggers who write from the heart and touch me because of it (and I'm going to try to nominate blogs that haven't already received this award, so that doesn't means I don't love yours!).

Staysi over a Lost in Ink  has just rewarded me with my first blog award. Actually she rewarded me with is a while ago but with volleyball and AP classes life doesnt seem to have enough time for me. Anywayz, woooooooot I have my first award!!!

I'm giving this award out to:


Nicole at Word for Teens





Hailley at Bookmark This


 A great thing about all these blogs is that they tell it like it is, no sugar coating, just true honesty!!!

 10 facts about me

1. I live and breathe volleyball!!! (woot!!! made varsity as a sophomore, ohh the excitement)
2. I am a hydophobic. I refuse to go next to any body of water larger than a bathtub, and nope I cant swim.
3. I own over 150 books but no bookcases!!!
4.  I am probably the most sarcastic smart-allacky person you will ever meet.
5. I think Betsy Johnson is god's gift to fashion
6. I have over 200 post it's in all assortements of colors.
7. Whenever I go to Jamba Juice I only order white gummy bear (secret menu recipe) for about 5 straight years now.
8. My favorite colors are black, blue and purple. (I really had to just throw that in here.)
9.  I use post its to mark certain chapters in books I have already read becuase I know im going to want to read it again. It really helps to mark your favorite favoite parts.
10.  I can't stand Chic Lit books!!! Books with girls where the whole plot line is how to get back at other girls, or girls trying to become like other girls, all those topics just make me what to make turn all the pages into paper airplanes, anything to distract me from the horror!!!

Thats ten honest facts about me!!!

2 comments:

Dark Faerie Tales said...

Thank you so much for the lovely award. I really appreciate you thinking of me. I love getting to know fellow bloggers and discovering new blogs.

Best,
Angela

Diana Dang said...

Thank you very much for the award! :3