Thursday, November 26, 2009

2010 Young Adult Reading Challenge

First off. Happy Turkey-Day!!! Hope all of you are stuffing your faces with turkey, pie and all that good stuff!!! Now lets get down to buisness...

Guess what I'm joining next this year???


(Last updated March 21, 2010)
I decided to do my first Reading Challenge.
I always see these all around the YA blogersphere so now I'm doing one. I'll probably do more but I'll start with this one.
This YA Reading Challenge is hosted by J. Kaye over at her blog. Here's the link to the sign up page.

Here are the four levels:
--The Mini YA Reading Challenge – Read 12 Young Adult novels.

--Just My Size YA Reading Challenge – Read 25 Young Adult novels.

--Stepping It Up YA Reading Challenge – Read 50 Young Adult novels.

--Super Size Me YA Reading Challenge – Read 75 Young Adult novels.


And a cool thing about this challenge is that you dont have to be a blogger to participate. Head over to her sign up page for more details.

I think I am going to do the Super Size Me level. Its not going to be that hard since 85 percent of what I read is YA.
What level are aiming to complete???

1. The Real Real by. Emma McLaughlin & Nicola Kraus
2. I am the Messenger by. Markus Zusak
3. Major Crush by. Jennifer Echols
4. Captivate by. Carrie Jones
5. Book of Shadows (Sweep Series) by. Cate Tiernan
6. Dead is a State of Mind by. Marlene Perez
7. Jeckel Loves Hyde by. Beth Fantaskey
9. Hearts at Stake by. Alyxandra Harvey 
10. O' Juliet by. Robin Maxwell
11. Wondrous Strange by. Lesley Livingston
12. Raven by. Allison Van Diepen
13. Josephine and the Soldier by. Beverly Jenkins
14. Being Nikki by. Meg Cabot
15. City of Ashes by. Cassandra Clare
16. Rules of Attraction by. Simone Elkeles
17. Dreaming Anastasia by. Joy Preeble
18. 13 to Life by. Shannon Delany
19. Haunted (Mediator book 5) by. Meg Cabot
20. Played by. Dana Davidson
21. Asleep by. Wendy Raven Mcnair
22. Wherever Nina Lies by. Lynn Weingarten 
23. Shiver by. Maggie Stiefvater
24. The Awakening by. Kelley Armstrong
25. The Reckoning by. Kelley Armstrong
26. The Mediator Series #6 by. Meg Cabot


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the YA Reading Challenge! I think I am going for the highest. This is a genre that has come alive over the last couple of years and I really want to catch up.

Caitie F said...

I am doing this too - at 75 books! I know I will read some Sarah Dessen books, the Hunger Games books, and The Looking Glass Wars books...and a bunch of other ones!