Sunday, November 29, 2009

New Moon Movie Review!!!

Ok guys, I just got back from seeing New Moon (I know Im sooo late, but I severly hurt my ankle, and my mom wasn't fond of the idea of me going anywhere other than school in my crutches) and it was awesome!!! I am so exstatic that they changed the director. Everything went by the book. It was the perfect recreation. Everything was how I would picture the book to be made. And it seems that with the new director, the acting actually stepped up a little bit too. Jacob and his wolf pack were great. That fight scene was much better than I expected it to be, they definately uped the graphics 100% this time around. I was at on the edge of my seat the whole time. It has me thinking about how great Twilight would have been if they had used the New Moon director instead, but alas we will never know. And during  the movie, I actually found myself wanting to switch it up to Team Jacob for a split second, but I could never abandon Edward in such a way. All in all I have to say after the first movie, my opinions of what the movies were going to be like was already set into low expectations, but now Eclipse just seems like it is going to be so much better!!!

3 comments:

Danielle Zappavigna said...

i'm seeing it tomorrow night i can't wait!!!! (i'm totally team edward).

Liz @ Cleverly Inked said...

I am supposed to have a date night next week and go and see it. Now I am 10x more excited.

Chioma said...

Awesome you guys are both going to love it much better than the first!!!