Sunday, November 22, 2009

Switching it Up.

Just so you guys know I am still in the process of finilizing my layout so don't be suprised if something looks different from the way I had it yesterday. This week I going to test how people react to this layout as opposed to the last one, Personally I like this one better, the other one has two much going on for my taste, but again I am leaving the choice up to you guys out there, so tell me which one you prefer!!! By the way this is layout 1 on the poll, feel free to change your vote!!!

1 comments:

Alyssa Kirk said...

Hmmm... We have just changed our look at Teens Read and Write so I'm really interested in what your doing.

I like the second one because it is a good combination of light and dark. I think 3 is too dark so I'd pick 2 first and 1 second.

We're still messing with our new look (not completely happy with the font colors) and I think with the dark backgrounds you need to be sure to lighten up the font so it's easier to read.

I think you're doing a good job with that. I can still read your text easily. Hope that helps!

We would really appreciate your honest feedback on our new design!