Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Cover Crazinesss!!!

 Look what GoodReads has decided to reward us with today. The Cover and Synopsis of Simon Elkeles sequal to her fantastic book Perfect Chemestry!!!! This time the book is about Alex's younger brother Carlos!!!
 


When Carlos Fuentes returns to America after living in Mexico for a year, he doesn’t want any part of the life his older brother, Alex, has laid out for him at a high school in Colorado. Carlos likes living his life on the edge and wants to carve his own path—just like Alex did. Then he meets Kiara Westford. She doesn’t talk much and is completely intimidated by Carlos’ wild ways. As they get to know one another, Carlos assumes Kiara thinks she’s too good for him, and refuses to admit that she might be getting to him. But he soon realizes that being himself is exactly what Kiara needs right now.

With new characters to fall in love with and the same hot romance found in Perfect Chemistry, Simone Elkeles has crafted another sure-fire hit for teens.

 
 
Could the cover be any cuter!!! That looks so awesome. Is that even humanly possibly. Plus the rain is the perfect touch. Things always look more romantic in the rain. One of the mystery's of the world. Anywayz... This book sounds like its going to be just as good as Perfect Chemestry, I absolutely adored that book and I suspect I'll love this on just as much. The release day is
April 27th 2010. I doubt I can wait that long!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OHHH - I have this one in the pile next I think - I just read Leaving Paradise and I am now a Simone junkie, that book was soooooo good! :)

Just Your Typical Book Blog said...

I am so excited for this one! Ahhh I just love that cover and bonus: It comes out two days before my birthday :)