Thursday, December 17, 2009

Awards, Don't You Just Love 'Em

Eleni from /- LA FEMME READERS -/ was so kind as to award me, with this fantastic new blog award she created!!! Can you guess who it is???

 It signifies all the bloggers out there who constantly work hard to keep an updated and insightful website. They aren't afraid to take a bite with their honest reviews and enjoyable content!!!

I am awarding this award to (in no particular order):

Jessica from Book Bound
Book Whisperer from The Book Whisperer
Khy from Frenetic Reader

I was also lucky enough to recieve The Gorgeous Blogger Award from Kirthi at Pages
 
I am awarding this award to ( in no particular order):
Stephanie from Juiciliciousss Reviews
Teddyree from The Eclectic Reader
Dottie from My Blog 2.0

Congradulations to all of you guys, I love your blogs and you all deserve these awards!!!

6 comments:

Jax said...

Thank you I really appreciate it. Makes it all whole while.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the Gorgeous Blogger Award, it's one I don't have!! I love it!

Dottie :)

Orchid said...

Thank you for the awesome award. :)

Teddyree said...

Congrats on your blog love and thank you so much, I dont have that award and its awfully cute!

Liz @ Cleverly Inked said...

Congratulations.

I Want To Read That said...

Congrats on your awards and thank you:) I really appreciate it :)