Saturday, January 30, 2010

In My Mailbox (8)

Credit goes to The Story Siren for making this awesome meme and Alea over at Pop Culture Junkie for inspiring it.
Its been a while since I've done an In My Mailbox, and I had to rummage through my book stacks and try to find out which books I remember getting. But I do know I got these awesome books, that I am so excited for!!!


 

For Review: 

Trade (PaperbackSwap): 


Bought: 

I already finished 4 out of the five of the books I got, and they were all completely amazing. Expect positive reviews coming on them. What did you guys get this week???

11 comments:

Faye( Ramblings of a Teenage Bookworm) said...

awesome books! Love J.R. Ward, Carrie Jones and wondrous Strange! Hope u enjoy them!
Happy reading!

Kirthi said...

Have fun reading, Wondrous Strange is a great book!

Rebecca said...

Great books you got this week. Captivate looks really good. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

Corrine said...

LOVE the books you received this week! I'm a huge fan of J.R. Ward's! I can't wait to read Captivate either... or Wonderous Strange. I haven't read Stray, or O, Juliet, but they look good too! I hope you enjoy them all!

I have a contest running on my blog right now for the book Break by Hannah Moskowitz. Feel free to check it out. :)

Jessica said...

What a spectacular haul this week!

JR Ward and Rachel Vincet are love!!!

Little Miss Becky :) said...

Great books! I love Wonderous Strange...its one of my recent favorites!

Sab H. said...

Wonderful books! Enjoy ;D

Stephanie said...

These look really good. Enjoy!

prophecygirl said...

Wondrous Strange is a really good read, hope you enjoy it! Happy reading!

Brooke Reviews said...

Great books this week :) Black Dagger Brotherhood is my guilty pleasure hehe

Kathleen said...

That's neat that you got 1 book each for review, trade, won and bought.

Great blog too!

My mailbox is at SMS Book Reviews and one of my books is about the TV show LOST!