Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Waiting On Wednesday 6

The sequal to The Pace by Shelena Shorts. If you have not read the first book, you have to. I mean you really really do, it is awesome, one of my all time favorites. She just released the cover of the next book in the series, The Broken Lake. I love it, I love it , I love it!!! It is a beautiful cover and it compliments the cover for the first book ( below The Broken Lake cover) so well. Can't you just imagine how they'll look side by side on your bookshelf. Oh the beauty. I can't wait. If you haven't read or even heard of the first book, The Pace you can learn more about it on Shelena Short's Website  or on its Amazon.com page!!!







2 comments:

Staysi said...

I have The Pace on my wishlist, and it sounds really interesting. Can't wait to read it! :)

Shelena said...

Thanks for posting these Chioma. It's so nice to see them together!:)