Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010 New Year's Resolutions and Blogger Resolutions

What are you guy's resolutions?

I have so much plans for 2010. Goals for my life, ughh school, athletics, and especially for my baby blog I made this year.

Blogger Resolutions:
1. Post more. At least 4 posts a week!!!

2. Review all the books I read (or at least most of them). This seems really easy since I spend an hour after I read the book texting my oblivious and uninterested friends about the book, I can just channel that into my reviews.

3. New memes.

4. More interviews. Interviewing is so much fun. And since I see journalism as a potential career, I would love to do more interviews. Interviews with not only authors, but other bloggers, and anyone else I feel like baggering with questions!!!

5.  Plan and participate in a more events. So many things going on in the blogger world, and I find myself more of a spectater than a participate. I would like to change that!!!

6. Change Rating System!!!

*Edit*  Find a layout I won't hate and  will actually like to stick to completely.

2010 Resolutions:
 *Number 1* Most important: Find balance. I really need some balance in my life. Especially when it comes to school and sports. I have this nasty little habit of putting my sports before my academics. Every time im where im supposed to be with my grades, either volleyball, basketball, or track season starts up again and games that last until 11 don't go well with homework. I need to work on that!!! I see plenty of all nighters in my future.

 2. DON'T PROCRASTINATE. My weakness (this goes for blogging and school), It's going to be crazy not to procrastinate at all, but never for more than one day. No matter how far something is due for, I will start it within the first 24 hours.

3. Enjoy Life More!!!

4. Develope new workout routine (one that i can actually stick to).

5. Read or at least obtain all the books on my 2008-2009 wishlist. I have to create a new one for all the new sequels and debut books coming up 2010.

2 comments:

LunaMoth said...

resolutions sure are fun!
blogger resolution: actually keep up with some new things, my whole wishlist is pretty much older books (2009 and older) cause i really only follow 2 series (the drizzt do'urden books, house of night and vamprie academy... wait thats 3, i certainly earned that C in math!) oh hey, those 3 ARE new things.. i already accomplished my goal!

ok ill set another one.. review the book i just read right after i just read it, i tend to forget VERY easily.


my new year resolution? like everyone elses, loose weight, youd think that easy since i WORK in a gym.. but no, after seeing everyone work out, itjust makes me tired lol!

good luck with yours!

Chioma said...

lol thats funny. I think if I worked in a gym I would hate not work out at all either. LOL Great resolutions!!!