Sunday, February 28, 2010

In My Mailbox #10

Big ups to The Story Siren for creating this meme and for Alea at Pop Culture Junkie for inspiring it!!!


For Review:

From Trade:
(swaptree)

Won:


From Library:
 Bras and Broomsticks by. Sarah Mlynowski 
Dead is a State of Mind by. Marlene Perez
 Prom Crashers by. Erin Downing
Sweep Series #1- Book of Shadows by. Cate Tiernan 
Devil May Cry by. Sherrilyn Kenyon
Dark Side of the Moon by. Sherrilyn Kenyon

This was an great week for me!!! Especially since I finally paid off half of the fee on my library card 19.25, and since it is now less than 10 dollars, I can check out books!!!! I can't wait to get to reading all of them. What did you guys get this week!!!  

10 comments:

Maria (Serpentine Library) said...

Wow! You got a lot of great books this week! I'm looking forward to reading Jekel Loves Hyde, I will definitely check back for your review. Have a great reading week.

Trollololol said...

I can't wait to read Jekel Loves Hyde, I really enjoyed Jessica's Guide! Looks like you had a very good week, I look forward to reading your reviews. :)

Lizzy said...

You got a bunch of great books this week! I like Captivate, and loved the cover. Happy reading

Windowpane Memoirs said...

Very Nice Titles! Happy Reading ;)

Peace


Michelle

YA Book Queen said...

Awesome bunch of books! OMG, Jekel Loves Hyde!!

Have fun reading! :)

MissA said...

Jekel Loves Hyde sounds really good! I also want to read Bras & Broomsticks and Never Slow Dance with a Zombie.

I got no books this week =/

Laura (The Bookie Bunch) said...

Awesome books! Jekel Loves Hyde looks awesome.

Here's what I got this week: http://bookielaura.blogspot.com/2010/02/in-my-mailbox-2-28-10.html

Have an awesome booktastic Monday! :D
The Bookie Bunch

So Many Books, So Little Time said...

I'm so jealous of Jekel Loves Hyde and Captivate! Hope you enjoy them!

Lori said...

You have a nice selection of YA books. I love Sherrilyn Kenyon's books.Enjoy your books. Here's Mine.

ck.twilighter (Chasity) said...

I've read Devils May Cry and I will really enjoyed it!!!=)