Friday, November 26, 2010

CSN Upcoming Review and Black Friday Sale!

Hello People!!! I have been given the wonderful opportunity to work with CSN again! I really enjoy helping to get the word out for this great company! And I hope the winner of the recent contest I had for CSN is enjoying whatever product they chose to use the gift certificate for.

I'm pretty sure by now you guys know all about all of the stores CSN has by now. But the CSN enterprise is expanding. You can get all kinds of things in their stores. If you want a fancy new stool, new play things to spice up a game room, or my personal favorite- a new pair of heels, CSN has it all.

I have been given the opportunity to do a review for one of their products and again, I am torn. I am in great need of a affordable desk for my room but then again, why go for necessity when you could have accessories. So you guys decide. This desk on the left. Or that cute bag.

On another note. The CSN stores are having a Black Friday Sale for select items. If I were you I would definitely take advantage of this great opportunity to get some great discounted products even more discounted!!! Happy Shopping Everyone!

0 comments: