Monday, November 22, 2010

Monday’s Question of The Day

Monday's Question of The DayIf you could see any book/series in the world made into a movie what would it be and who would you cast for the lead roles?
        
  I would have answered Vampire Academy to this but since it is already being made into a movie, which I cannot wait to see, I will go ahead and choose the Awake series by Wendy Raven McNair. As you guys may know I really really love this series and I would love to see all of the characters and the plotline made into a movie.I would definitely cast Keke Palmer as Adisa and … I really don’t know who to cast for Micah. I’ll leave that decision up to the author on this one, but I am think somewhere along the lines of a teenage Trey Songz…

Don’t forget to leave a comment saying which book or series you would like to see made into a movie!!!

0 comments: