Sunday, November 14, 2010

In My Mailbox #16

In My Mailbox is a bookish meme hosted by Kristi The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.
Hey everyone!!! I am finally getting to doing an In My Mailbox post. You know since I have not been posting and reviewing for the couple of months since volleyball and school started wouldn't you assume that I would have a load of books I have accumulated and not shown you guys for the last 3 months. NOPE! I haven't been buying books in a serious long time. And usually this would be an awesome thing and my wallet would be extremely thankful. But since I haven't been buying, I haven't been reading either. Yeah, suffering through serious withdrawal here. Anyways, hear are the few I have been accumulating these couple of weeks.

Bought:
Go ahead, you can tell me, I can take it; Am I the only one in the planet who has yet to read this book. It's okay, I know I am. But I finally got it, and it is a very powerful feeling. But I got it in softcover, and I hear the hardcover ones had these fancy fuzzy feeling covers that I missed out on...

   Review:
  Yeah so obviously my hiatus wasn't too bad since I received (and already read and absolutely love) the second book in the Asleep trilogy by. Wendy Raven McNair. I have been waiting to read this book since I finished Asleep and this one was even better. If you have not read Asleep yet, I recommend you do immediately. My review of Asleep is here. And my review of Awake is here.

Swapped:
One of my favorite authors. In my opinion Sherrilyn Kenyon is the best (non-YA) paranormal romance author ever. Oh yeah, she's great. All fans of J.R.Ward must read her books because the Black Dagger Brotherhood series is a close second in my heart to every book I have read by Sherrilyn Kenyon.

 Unwanted 
(jk jk...no book is ever unwanted...right?!?):  
My parents were kind enough to leave me the extremely subtle gift of a brand spanking new SAT Prep book. Excitement!

So yep, that is what I received for the past few months. There may be some I didn't find lying around somewhere, but one can only hope.
 Don’t forget to tell me what you guys got in your mailboxes!!! 


0 comments: