Sunday, September 5, 2010

Goodbye Involuntary Hiatus+ Updates!!!

Untitled-1

Hello people of the blogging community!!! It has been so long since I have written up a post,  and really there is no excuse for that. Except if you count the fact that school started 3 weeks ago for me and I am already swamped with homework, projects, and midterms. I mean really, which teacher gives a midterm after only 3 weeks of school. You'll be lucky if I remember your name after three weeks. Anyway, school has really become a hassle. I know Junior year is my make it or break it year so I am trying to start off as best as I can. So blogging has actually taken the back burner in my life which is not what I want. But since I'm in class to 3 o'clock everyday, and from 3 o'clock to 6:30 I have volleyball practice, and after that finishing my homework at 12 every night, its hard to find time to blog. Basically I am stressed to the brink of wanting to pull out my hair. But I did it last year, and I am more than determined to do it this year. So yeah that is my little, or long hiatus disclaimer/excuse/rambling paragraph.

Updates!

So as I try to get back into the swing of things I have planned a lot. I would really like to do more discussion posts and I have a lot of ideas for those too. If you guys have any idea’s for discussion posts feel free to let me know.

I have a lot of reviews on newly released books I would like to get out soon. But is sucks that every week I have a new book I have to read for AP English, and you know I never get tired of boring 100 year old, nonfiction books!

I have been thinking about doing a vlog. I’m not really sure I want to do it for In My Mailbox unless I get a lot a lot of books. I really like the idea of doing a video review of a series. I have a series in mind that I really want to review, and since it has a lot of books in the series, I thought a video review would be great for that. We’ll see…

*Non Blog Related*

We won our first 2 volleyball games. Of course it is still pre-season, but they were both awesome teams and we beat them both in 4 games which is so awesome. I can tell this year is going to be a great year for our team. In our last game I averaged 6 kills per game and 2 blocks. It’s all so exciting, I can’t wait for our next game.

I am currently failing pre-calculus. My life as I know it, is ending.

That last one was a bit overdramatic but what are you gonna do?

I am working on starting a new blog on something that I love but is completely unrelated to this blog. I’m not sure I am going to announce it on this blog since it is so unrelated.  You’ll get a hint to what it is in my next post!

Well that’s all folks! I’m trying my best to get back into the swing of things. Again I apologize for being missing in action for so long!!! I hope to get updated on everything I’ve missed!

1 comments:

Girl on a Mission said...

Glad to have you back :)