Sunday, September 19, 2010

CSN Preffered Blogger Opportunity + Blogoversary Contest [CLOSED]


Recently I have been offered an incredibly incredible opportunity to work with CSN as a preferred blogger. This is a great opportunity and I am really looking forward to incorporating it in my blogging. And this time they are offering a $60 gift card to the winner of the contest. I think it is great that CSN offers so many products so it doesn't matter what you are in need of because CSN has it. If you are in need of entire new bedroom furniture sets, a new bookshelf (oh yeah, I'm talking to all of you), or a desk for all you fellow AP kids who just can't find enough room for all that work, CSN has it. I am so glad to be hosting this contest for my blogoversary!

Winner will receive a $60.00 E-gift card to any of CSN storess 200+ stores!


Rules: 

1. Must Fill out the form below.
2. Contest Ends October 31st, 2010



2 comments:

Liz @ Cleverly Inked said...

Congrats! Amazing 1 yr!

décor mirrors said...

Congratulations! Keep up the good job! We own a Wall Mirrors ecommerce site and are always looking for great content to share and help inspire. Thanks.