Tuesday, April 6, 2010

POC Reading Challenge



I know, shame on me for joining this sooooo late. I actually thought I had already joined, I don't know why but I did. Probably in my mind I did, but apparently not in real life. Being POC myself, I think this challenge is a great way to broaden up my reading range and encourage others, whether of color or not, what other types of books are out there. So here is where I am going to be linking the books I read for the challenge.

2. Played by. Dana Davidson
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

I'll probably be reading more than that, but I don't need this post to be that long!!!

2 comments:

MissA said...

Thanks for joining the POC challenge! My guess is you will be reading Played for it? :) Let me know if you need any recommendations.

Happy birthday! Hooray for 16 year olds!! Such an exciting age :) And no worries, I still have my permit :o I'm not a huge fan of driving.

tweezle said...

I'm in this challenge as well. There are some fantastic books listed. Can't wait to see what you choose to read. :)