Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Rules of Attraction Trailer

Hello you guys, this is the book Trailer for Rules of Attraction by. Simone Elkeles!!! After I saw this trailer I was just about ready to order it without a second thought. I have to admit this is pretty much my favorite book trailer EVER!!!! It is awesome, hope you guys enjoy it!!! (You can read my review of Rules of Attraction Here)


What did I tell you guys? It rocks right. It is the best book Trailer you have ever seen right? Ok, maybe not everybody completely loves it, but it still is a great trailer and depicts the book perfectly. You know you want to read it now!

3 comments:

Sara said...

Wow that really is an amazing trailer! I just finished Perfect Chemistry and loved it, so now I'm dying to read this one. Thanks for sharing :D

Anonymous said...

I love the trailer for Perfect Chemistry!! That's what got me reading Elkeles.

Brianna Bruce said...

That's a cool book trailer! I love it when they make it look like a real movie. I want to read this!!!