Friday, May 7, 2010

Postponing...

I know for my POC Reading Week, I should have had more reviews out by now, but honestly AP testing is taking up a lot more of my time than I thought it would. I really would like to give this event the commitment it deserves, so I am going to have to Postpone POC Reading Week until after AP testing is done. I probably won't be able to have any real posts up until then, but I will try to get back into the swing of things as soon as possible. Hope you guys understand!!! And have a wonderful weekend (while I'm ar school taking AP World History Final arrrgggggg!!!)

7 comments:

Natascha De Marco said...

Is that the only one you are taking?

I took AP Literature on Thursday, and AP Bio this Monday.

So, I totally get what u mean.

Postpone girl, postpone...

Chioma said...

No, I am taking AP World History and AP Chemistry, those are the only ones I can take since im a sophmore, but today, we took the mock AP Test which is our final. But I still have the real deal to worry about this Thursday, and then on to AP CHem!!! Whoop de deedy doo...

Liz @ Cleverly Inked said...

I feel ya. Things seem to be going crazy right now

Anonymous said...

Hey!!! Good luck with AP exams, finals and all those wonderful school rituals!! :) Hey, did you see the internships on my blog? We're going to have to make sure you and Ari take advantage of all the opportunities available to you. You gals are awesome!

Blueicegal ♥ said...

chioma!! heyyy girl you have a award at my blog!

ALN said...

I have an award for you over on my blog!

Unknown said...

Good luck on AP testing!

You have an award on my blog here.