Monday, January 10, 2011

CSN Desk Review!!!

Finally! It has taken forever but I am finally getting this review on this great Desk I got from CSN Office Furniture out! Here is the desk.


At CSN Office Furniture, this desk is 64.99. Here is the direct link to the desk's page. I have been looking for a good desk for a very long time. Since I started high school actually. And the only good ones I found were all hundreds of dollars, and I really didn't want to have to pay that much money for a desk. So I was very excited to get the chance to search CSN for a good affordable one; and I found one! It is perfect for what I need. If you are looking for a great desk that is really sturdy and allows all the storage you are going to need for your textbooks and papers, and has an extremely convenient laptop stand; this is the perfect one without being to bulky or too hard to build.

Assembly: I was perfectly able to assemble this whole desk by myself. I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure it took about an hour and a half or two. It doesn't require any special electric tools or anything like that, and they give you extras of all of the small screws and things that are needed for assembly.

The desk is listed as a computer desk, as in for a desktop with a CPU and a keyboard. I have a laptop and I think it is even better for use with a laptop. From the picture you can see that it has about a 14 by 18 table stand connected to the desk. I think this is the best idea ever. If you are a student or just anyone who uses their computer often for work this is a great thing to for a desk to have.  Instead of having your laptop on the actual flat desk next to your textbook and your notebook while you are trying to write things down from your laptop all taking space on your desk, you can just move it on the separate elevated section of the table and so much space is freed and your laptop is at perfect eye level. That has to be my absolute favorite part of this desk.

Since my laptop does not use a CPU, the place where it would go it is the perfect place to stack up my textbooks for easy access and the open storage place on the bottom is great for storing papers of any other miscellaneous things.

There isn't really much bad I could say about this desk, the only thing would have to be that the roll out keyboard table isn't as secure as I would like. I use that table to put either the book I am trying to read while doing my homework or my notebook, and I find that if I lean my elbows on it too much, it snaps down and can't slide. Of course you can just easily pull it back into place but that is just something to note.

Overall I think this is a great desk for any high school or college student, or someone who wants a great desk that is not hard to assembly roomy, and really convenient!



0 comments: