Saturday, August 7, 2010

In My Mailbox #15

In My Mailbox is a bookish meme hosted by Kristi The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

Bought:

TheSevenRays

The Seven Rays by. Jessica Bendinger

I put this book off for a very long time since pretty much all of the reviews I read were negative, and I really didn’t want to read it after that. But I found it on a site for 99 cents plus free shipping, and in hardcover, and I couldn’t resist the pretty, shining, bright gold cover. And my inner book buying addict succumb to the pressure and here it is. I am probably going to put off reading it for a while, but I still hope it wasn’t a total waste.

Gifted (sort of):

sts

My Soul To Save by. Rachel Vincent.

I received this book courtesy of the Harlequin Teen Panel. Which is just a great place for teen girls to talk and discuss books and other miscellaneous things. They sometimes send you surveys in you inbox to do, which is how I got this book. I was just completing this survey on my favorite book covers and at the end they asked me what book I wanted to receive. Oh yeah, fun times!

So that sums it all up. I also got quite a few workbooks and reading material for school, but even I didn’t want to open those up when I got them so I doubt anyone else would want to see them :). Don’t forget to tell me what you guys got in your mailboxes!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Seven Rays looks like such a great book! Hope you enjoy your books this week! :)

Jada said...

One question where in the world did you buy a 99 cent book and a hardcover at that you know how to find agood deals! I got My Soul to Save from Harlequin Teen Panel I can't wait to read it.

Hope your weeked is great!
Jada

YA Book Queen said...

Nice books! The Seven Rays looks interesting, and you got for only 99 cents!! WOW!

Hope you enjoy them both!

Alison Can Read said...

I haven't read anything by Rachel Vincent but I've heard good things. I should check it out. I'll be a follower in a sec.
Alison Can Read