Saturday, September 19, 2009

Contact Me

Have any questions, comments, or concerns that you would like to ask me about just contact me by e-mail at : blackandblueink(at)yahoo(dot)com or by filling out the form below.
If you are an author and/or publisher and would Like me to review a book, interview you, or host a contest, I would be more than glad to and I will be sure to get back to you A.S.A.P!!! Here is my review policy.

I know many of you guys are busy reading that book in your hand and may not have the time to go all the way to yahoo to email me, well here is an easy way, just fill out the form and its an instant email. Convienent!!!


Name:*
Email:*
I am a(n)*
Subject:*
Review Request

Interview Request

Giveaway Host

Question/Comment

Message:*
Verification No.:*
contact form faq
Web form generated by 123ContactForm

0 comments: