Sunday, July 17, 2011

In My Mailbox #18

In My Mailbox is meme hosted by Kristi The Story Siren and was inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie!


Here are all of the books I received this week! I got all really awesome ones so I'm excited to sit down, relax, and read all day and night; sleep is so overrated.


Bought: 
Van Allen Legacy  (Blue Bloods #4) by. Melissa de la Cruz

I got the first 4 books in the Blue Bloods Series though I am pretty sure I have already read 2 or 3 of them. But since I completely forgotten all that goes on in the wonderful world of Blue Bloods, I decided to buy the whole series and re-read it!

 Stay With Me by. Paul Griffin 

 I also received Stay With Me which I have to say I am most excited about. I have only read completely raving reviews on it and something about it reminds me of the Perfect Chemistry Series by. Simone Elkeles, so the hopes are definitely high!


 Harlequin Teen Panel was nice enough to send its members a copy of Past Midnight! I was very excited about this seeing as I have not heard a lot about this book at all. And considering all of the blogs I stalk, this is BREAKING NEWS (especially since I and many many others seems to love EVERY SINGLE book Harlequin Teen publishes).  But that's is where good old goodreads comes in to reassure me that this one is definitely a winner!!!

Don't forget to tell me what you received in your mailboxes!!!

7 comments:

Katie said...

Great books this week. Stay With Me looks great and I can't wait to see what you think of it. Happy reading!

Anonymous said...

I haven't read the Blue Blood series but they all look good!

Anonymous said...

The Blue Bloods series looks kinda creepy. I'd definitely have to cover that mask up whilst I was reading. lol

Past Midnight sounds awesome. Hope you enjoy your great books this week.

Alison Can Read said...

Great set! I love the Blue Bloods books. They're silly but addictive.
My IMM

Kristin (Book Sniffers Anonymous) said...

Nice mailbox this week. Past Midnight looks like a great book.
Book Sniffers Anonymous

Erica said...

Stay With Me is absoltely BRILLIANT! I loved it so much! I hope you enjoy it :)

Test said...

YAY for Past Midnight! It's such a good ghost mystery so I hope you enjoy it. Stay With Me also looks great. Can't wait to see your review for it! Happy reading! :)