Friday, February 26, 2010

Cover Wars #2

The Winner or winners of the last Cover Wars between the Vampire Kisses Series are... The New US Covers and the Japanese Covers. If you miss the post, check out the winning covers here.

The Battle this week is between: The Black Dagger Brotherhood Series

US Covers 
  
These are the covers I have. I like how vibrant the colors are and I think they are fitting for the books. My favorite part of these covers are the daggers. They give them a nice flare. They are kind of a little too tame I think seeing as what the series is about.

 Deutsch
 

Now we get down to the good stuff.These are so so so gorgeous!!! They are so artistic and intricate and colorfull. The bats add the prettiest touch to them and the pictures and models are perfect for each book. If I could read in Deutsch I would definately be ordereing these from amazon!!!

UK Covers 
  

I have to admit these covers are pretty hot. But they're kind of boring. Even though they sort of have the same theme as the US covers, those have a new school kind of funk. These look like novels from back back in the day!!!

 My choice is without a doubt the Deutsch covers!!! With covers like those, I would pick up the book without even wondering about the synopsis!!! Thats one vote for the Deutsch, what do you guys think???

5 comments:

Mg (LWS) said...

I agree with the Deutsch covers. I just like the way they look.

Kathy Martin said...

I agree that the Deutsch covers are the prettiest. I like the colors and design.

Here from the Saturday Network! Hello!

Jan von Harz said...

I am totally with you on the German covers. They are really vivid and I would pick one of these books up to read more about them because of the covers. Good post!

Erica said...

The Deutsch covers are definately my favorite!

ck.twilighter (Chasity) said...

Out of the two I will go with the first one.... I like the finishing on the covers from what I can see in your post!=)