Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Monster Review-a-Thon!!!

Kate and Kristen from The Book Monster came up with the awesome idea to host a Monster Review-A-Thon! The review-a-thon runs from August 7-13 and the objective is to review as many books as you can between the 7th and 13th of August. I for one think this is a great idea since my to-review pile seems to be getting larger and larger by the day! And this review-a-thon is exactly what I need to push me to finally get all of those reviews up and posted!

My personal goal for the review-a-thon is to review 10 books. 5 mini-reviews of books I read a while back, and 5 regular reviews of books I read more recently.

Here's the list so far:

Intertwined by. Gena Showalter
Graceling by. Kristen Kashore
Past Midnight by. Mara Purnhagen
The Seven Rays by. Jessica Bendinger
Take Me There by. Susane Colasanti
So Much Closer by. Susane Colasanti
Vampire Kisses Series by. Ellen Schreiber
(the other three books will be whatever books I read from now until August 7)

If you want more details or would like to join the review-a-thon, check out Kristen and Kate's post here



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for joining us. You are way ahead of me in the organizing phase. I am honestly scared to see how many books I have to review.

Michelle Santiago said...

Good luck!! Maybe you'll exceed your goal. :)

Michelle
Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

Anonymous said...

I'm doing this as well. It's the perfect time to get caught up :) Good luck and I hope you're able to get lots of reviews done!