Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday- Soul Thief

Waiting On Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.

Author: Jana Oliver 
Release Date: August 30, 2011
Paranormal/Supernatural

 Synopsis from GoodreadsSeventeen-year-old Riley has about had it up to here. After the devastating battle at the Tabernacle, trappers are dead and injured, her boyfriend Simon is gravely injured, and now her beloved late father’s been illegally poached from his grave by a very powerful necromancer. As if that’s not enough, there's Ori, one sizzling hot freelance demon hunter who’s made himself Riley’s unofficial body guard, and Beck, a super over-protective “friend” who acts more like a grouchy granddad. With all the hassles, Riley’s almost ready to leave Atlanta altogether. But as Atlanta’s demon count increases, the Vatican finally sends its own Demon Hunters to take care of the city’s “little” problem, and pandemonium breaks loose. Only Riley knows that she might be the center of Hell’s attention: an extremely powerful Grade 5 demon is stalking her, and her luck can't last forever…


Hurray for sequels!!! I think my last 3 Waiting on Wednesdays have been sequels and this one is definitely one that  I  am extremely excited for. It is the sequel to The Demon Trappers daughter which I read back in the beginning of the year and I absolutely loved it!! (You can read my review here if you want to hear more about it!) It was a really great book; it had the perfect mix of action, romance, drama, and it was fast paced so I never got bored. And the ending just had me wanting to read the sequel as soon as it came out! And I won't have to wait too long for this one since it comes out in August.

What are you waiting for this Wednesday? 

3 comments:

YA Book Queen said...

Ooh, cool cover! I so need to read the first book soon!!

Great WOW pick :D

Tea said...

Thanks for telling about the good prices. I follow you now on here and on Twitter.

Erica said...

I still need to read the first book- but this series looks great.