Sunday, May 29, 2011

In My Mailbox #17 + First IMM VLOG!

In My Mailbox is a bookish meme hosted by Kristi The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie
Hello Everyone!!! Hope you guys are having a great Sunday so far! I am doing another In My Mailbox this week and for the first time I decided to film it and do a vlog!!! I have also listed and linked everything down below too!!!


(That screenshot is HILARIOUS!)


Bought:

Swapped
(Paperback Swap):

For Review:  

 I finally did my first vlog! This one was fun to film though, so I might do some more. Tell me what you guys think. Also don't forget to tell me what you guys got in your mailboxes this week!!!

4 comments:

Lisa (Lisa's World of Books) said...

Great first Vlog! You are much braver than I. Enjoy all of your reads!

Here is my IMM

Erica said...

YAY for a first vlog. Your books look absolutely awesome. Happy reading :)

Anonymous said...

I just love this--very informative but the captions made me laugh out loud! Thanks for making the effort; it is courageous to do a live feed without a script- kudos! Rae

Paul said...

Sorry I'm late commenting on your IMM. Awesome IMM. Forest of hands and teeth and devil's kiss are both awesome books.

Here's my IMM

New Follower.

~ Paul