Saturday, January 23, 2010

I'm Back!!!!!

Finally finally finally, I'm back. Not that I was physically away on a trip or something, but during finals I might as well have been across the country since Christmas Break. But its over its over, never to be seen again, until next semester but let's not dwell on the negitive. No more two hour classes, last minute extra credit, and no more pleading with teachers to round that 89.72% to a 90%. How refreshing. But now its back to the more important things in life, like blogging, and books, and books, and blogging!!! And even though I havem't blogged much, I have been reading like a maniac, as usual, so i'll have a bunch of reviews out soon!!! Thanks you guys for sticking with me all this time!!!
 

2 comments:

LunaMoth said...

welcome back!!! can not wait to see what you have in store.

Alyssa Kirk said...

Missed you! so glad you have returned safe and sound!