Monday, February 28, 2011

Monday's Question of the Day: Love Triangles!


What do you think of love triangles? 

To be completely honest, I could do without them. I don't necessarily hate them, but I really don't like them very much either. There is just something about a book with a love triangle that has me putting it down more often than I would usually any other book. Ironically, some of my favorite books ever are those that feature love triangles. The thing with me is that I always end up completely liking one of the guys or girls, and despising the other person involved in the triangle. And when the main character starts going more for the person whom I am not rooting for, lets just say its time for me to put that book down for a while before I start yelling at it. One of the angles of the triangle always seems to have to ruin what the other two have in my opinion. That's pretty much the only reason. Which sort of annoys me since there seems to be an epidemic of love triangles in almost every single book coming out. I guess I am going to have to deal because I know I am not missing out on all of those great new books coming out!

So as you can see love triangles are something I feel pretty strongly about. LOL that sounded so serious I just had to laugh. Books with love triangles for me are either hit or miss; though in the end, I usually end up loving the book no matter who "wins".

So go ahead and comment your response to this weeks question. I really want to know what you guys think of love triangles since I know most people adore them. 
Thank You! 

1 comments:

Stormi said...

I could do without them myself. I am going to end up liking one and its usually the one that doesn't get picked then I get mad because I like the other one better..lol. I would much rather just have one guy to adore and not have to worry aqbout who the girl is going to fall for..sometimes its okay, but these days it is just way to over done.