Monday, October 11, 2010

Monday’s Question of the Day

Monday's Question of The Day

Wow its been a while since I’ve done one of these. Today’s Monday’s Question of the day:

Is there a certain element what has to be in a book in order for you to consider reading it? 

I remember when I was in elementary school and I would not read a book if there was not some sort of mystery involved. If it was just a romance or just a contemporary school life novel, I would not even touch it. (Just because I thought only mystery books could live up to my obsession with the Nancy Drew series). And then when I was in middle school I wouldn’t consider reading a book if there wasn’t even the slightest, smallest hint of romance in it. Now though I would read any book that I think is going to be good whether it has any mystery or romance in it at all!

Feel free to leave a comment answering the question, I look forward to reading your responses!

0 comments: