Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Apologies...

Hello guys, I know it has been longer than forever and I really know how truly annoying it can get when it seems that the only post a person does on their blog are apology posts, but I feel one is in need. So far junior year is kicking my but something fierce. And along with sports I barely have enough time to get 5 hours of sleep, which sucks big time. And it is currently finals week!!! Yayyyyy...NOT! But after this week is it is Winter Break and I will definitely start posting again. So sorry, I have pretty much been putting my blog on the back burner, but its not purposefully I promise. Can't wait to get to posting and doing the things I love about blogging!!!

1 comments:

LunaMoth said...

good luck with finals! we understand the pressure =)